Opening orders in Dexly trading platform can be performed:
1) Using the quick buy and sell tabs
These tabs are made for speed and convenience. Stop loss and take profit can be set after opening an order in the trading window.
2) Using the “New Order” tab
In this window, the user can set all the necessary parameters before opening an order:
· Currency pair;
· Transaction volume in lots;
· The size of SL and TP in points;
· Comment to the transaction
Inside the Buy and Sell buttons, you can see the latest Ask and Bid prices.
All detailed information about an open order can be found in the “Trade” table.
3) Click on the line in the market overview with the selected currency pair and the new order window will open