Anti-Money Laundering Policy (AML)
Last updated 29.01.2021
We take necessary measures to prohibit and actively pursue the prevention of money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities.
By visiting https://dexly.pro you (‘Client’) are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Any reference to ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘we’ or ‘Dexly’, ‘Company’ in this privacy notice is a reference to each company within the Dexly group of companies as the context requires unless otherwise stated.
Company requires its officers, employees and affiliates to adhere to these standards in preventing the use of Company’s Services for money laundering purposes.
We are committed to prevent any money laundering activities through our services by:
• Identifying, monitoring any kind of suspicious transactions;
• Maintaining transaction records for minimum 5 years after the termination of our contractual relationships with our clients;
• Training our staff to recognize suspicious transactions and to fulfil all reporting obligations;
• Depending on client location, report any suspicious activities to authorities;
• Performing additional KYC verification when necessary;
• Restricting any suspicious transactions;
For the purposes of this policy, money laundering is generally defined as engaging in acts designed to conceal or disguise the true origins of criminally derived proceeds so that the unlawful proceeds appear to have been derived from legitimate origins or constitute legitimate assets.
To ensure that AML policy is carried out, our Company has established and maintains an ongoing program for the purpose of the prevention of money laundering.
The Client is obliged:
• To respect any requirements of law, including international, directed on fight against illegal trade, financial frauds, washing and legalization of the money received in the illegal way;
• To exclude direct or indirect complicity of illegal financial activities and to any other illegal operations with use of Dexly website or services.
The Client guarantees a legal origin, legal ownership and availability at Client of the actual right to use of the Bitcoin and all other funds transferred by Client to his account at Dexly.
The Company reserves the right to conduct “Know your customer” (KYC) and/or “Anti-money laundering/Counter-terrorist Financing” (AML/CTF) checks and procedures on Clients to prevent money laundering and/or terrorism financing and any transaction or activity that facilitates money laundering and/or terrorism financing.
The Client agrees to provide all documents and/or information requested by the Company in respect of conducting KYC or AML/CTF checks/procedures. In the event that the Client fails or refuses to provide the specific and necessary documents and/or information requested by the Company in due time, the Company reserves the right to postpone processing Client’s requests for deposit, transaction execution and/
or withdrawal and to stop providing services to that Client without any obligation from the Company to indemnify the Client until the Client’s KYC documents are received, reviewed and verified.
In case of suspicion of fraudulent Bitcoin or any other currency or asset deposits Company reserves the right to stop provision of services and to block Client’s account, and also to cancel results of any operations performed by Client and to investigate operations of doubtful nature owing to what to suspend in such operations before clarification of the source of Bitcoin or other funds and the end of investigation.
- During the investigation Company reserves the right to request from Client the copy of the identity certificate (passport) and other documents confirming legal possession and a legal origin of cryptocurrency or other funds.
- Client is forbidden to receive and use Services and/or the software for any illegal or fraudulent action, or for any illegal or fraudulent Operations (including money laundering) according to the legislation of the country of jurisdiction of Client or Company.
- Refusal of Company of carrying out suspicious operations isn’t the basis for any Company’s civil responsibility before Client or other third parties for non-execution of any liabilities in relation to Client.
The Company reserves the right to review and/or amend its Anti-Money Laundering Policy, at its sole discretion, whenever it deems fit or appropriate, without any prior notice to the Client. Our Anti-Money Laundering Policy is a policy only, and is not intended to be contractually binding or impose or seek to impose any obligations on us.
Should you have a question about our Anti-Money Laundering Policy please contact us by email at [email protected]